The time shown on your Standard PDF is set by your account time zone. This time zone can be changed for either your whole account or for a single user if you have users in different time zones.
Set the time zone for your account
- Navigate to Account>Account Settings.
- Under Account Time and Date Settings find Account Time Zone and click the Settings button.
- You will now see a drop down list of all possible Time Zones. Select the desired zone and click Save.
Now when you look at your list of submissions you will see the time has changed to your selected zone. It will also change on the footer of your Standard PDF.
Note: If you have additional users and you change your time zone the other users will automatically be updated to the time zone you select.
Set the time zone for a single user
- On your Account>Users page click on your user's name.
- Click the Edit button in the Profile Information area.
- From the drop down select the users time zone and click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.