A Submission is a completed entry of the App that has been submitted to our servers. You can view completed Submissions on Android and iOS devices.
Note: On the Start Up plan, you can not change this setting. It is defaulted to View on new Apps.
Enabling mobile submission viewing
First you have to enable the ability for your users to view a Submission on a mobile device.
Note: To do this you must also enable Submission editing.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Click the name of the App you want to allow Submission editing for.
- Scroll down to Features.
- Click Edit & View.
- Select who can have access to the editing of a completed Submission and click save.
You can also view your Submissions from your mobile device. To do that follow these steps:
- Open the GoCanvas Mobile App and synchronize your Apps.
- Click on History on the bottom of your screen.
- You'll see the list of all Submissions.
- You can limit the Submissions that show on this page by clicking on the Filter icon in the top navigation and then clicking Show history for which apps? Turn Apps on or off depending on your viewing preferences. Then click Apply. Note: the date range will also apply when using the App filter, so make sure it is set as desired.
- Swipe left on the Submission you'd like to view. Note: if you have configured Submission viewing correctly (see above), Submissions will display with a white background. If you are seeing Submissions with a gray background that are not clickable, revisit your Edit & View settings on the website.
- Click the View button.