A Submission is a completed entry of the form that has been submitted to our servers. You can view completed submissions on Android and iOS devices.
Enabling Mobile Submission Viewing
First you have to enable the ability for your users to view a submission on a mobile device.
Note: To do this you must also enable Submission editing.
- Go to the Forms tab.
- Click the name of the form you want to allow submission editing for or the Settings Gear.
- Scroll down the Settings page to Edit & View.
- Click Settings.
- Select who can have access to the editing of a completed submission and click save.
- Open the GoCanvas Mobile application and synchronize your forms.
- Click on Completed on the bottom of your screen.
- You'll see the list of all submissions. Click on the submission you'd like to view. Note: if you have configured submission viewing correctly (see above), submissions will display with black text. If you are seeing submissions with a gray text that are not clickable, revisit your Edit & View settings in the portal.
- Click the View button.