NOTE: This article refers to the Standard PDF. If you are looking to customize the PDF using the PDF Designer, please click here.
If a custom account logo is uploaded to GoCanvas, it will be included when printing submissions including PDFs generated by GoCanvas. Custom logos must meet certain criteria to be accepted by GoCanvas. One of the requirements for the logo is the size.
The following are the size requirements:
- Image must be less than or equal to 60 pixels high.
- Image must be less than or equal to 200 pixels wide.
Resizing the Header
When resizing your image follow these steps:
- Find out whether your image is taller than it is wide, or wider than it is tall.
- If it is taller, then first scale it down to the height requirement.
- If it is wider, then first scale it down to the width requirement.
- Now, check the other measurement. The one you did not scale in the previous step.
- If it is still larger than the requirement, scale that one as well to it's requirement.
Click here for a tutorial on how to resize your logo using MS Paint on Windows.
Click here for a tutorial on how to resize your logo using Preview on a Mac.