Yes, you can! By doing this, the field entry will show up as the name rather than the default Submission ID. Using a field entry as your Submission's name makes it much easier to keep track of anything you are collecting data on.
Note: This functionality is only available on short text, date, number, calculation, summary, time, barcode, and multiple choice fields.
Watch the video or read on for step-by-step instructions.
Follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to your Forms page.
- Click Edit Form icon next to the form you want to work on.
- Click on the field that you want to show as the Submission name.
- Click the More tab on the left.
- In the Place value in... section, check Submission Name.
- Once you have selected the fields you wish to use as the Submission name, Publish your form.
From now on you will see that field's entry as the Submission name.
Please sign in to leave a comment.