Yes, you can! By doing this, the field entry will show up as the name rather than the default Submission ID. Using a field entry as your Submission's name makes it much easier to keep track of anything you are collecting data on.
Note: This functionality is only available on short text and dropdown fields.
Watch the video or read on for step-by-step instructions.
Follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to your Apps page.
- Click Edit App icon next to the App you want to work on.
- Click on the field that you want to show as the Submission name.
- Click the More tab on the left.
- In the Place value in... section, check Submission Name.
- Once you have selected the fields you wish to use as the Submission name, Publish your app.
From now on you will see that field's entry as the Submission name.