Yes! Security and privacy are some of our core concerns at GoCanvas. Thus, we equipped our product with the features and capabilities to ensure that your data is secure. Our basic settings provide great security, but you can also enable HIPAA certification*, giving you the highest level security necessary to manage critical patient information. GoCanvas is utilized by numerous health care workers including hospitals, doctors, nurses and home health care providers.
Some of the features related to enabling HIPAA:
- Incorporating auto-logoffs and session timeout to prevent information leaks due to lost or unsecured devices.
- Disabling auto-email features to prevent accidental disclosure of sensitive information.
- Increased usage of logging and checksums to validate that data has not been manipulated.
Also don't forget to browse our Application Store that contains over 900+ Health Care & Social Services apps.
If you would like to enable HIPAA on your GoCanvas account please follow the instructions below:
- Click Account in the left navigation under Home.
- Click Customize on the left.
- The third option is for HIPAA Compliance. Click on the Edit icon to the right.
- Check the Enable HIPAA Compliance box and select Save.
Questions about HIPAA?
If you have any questions about GoCanvas or need help replacing paper-based forms with an Android or Apple device, please don't hesitate to contact us.
*Enabling HIPAA Compliance available with select plans. Please visit our Pricing page for more info.