With GoCanvas you can capture images from your mobile device that will be placed directly in your completed reports. You also have the ability to draw on those images prior to submitting.
Note: The following instructions are for the Builder BETA. Instructions for the Advanced Form Builder are detailed in this article.
Enabling Drawing on an Image
To enable this setting on a Photo Field:
1. Edit an existing form or start a new form in the Builder BETA.
2. Add a new photo field or find the existing photo field.
3. Click the Settings Gear for the field to launch the Settings Modal.
4. Click the toggle for Allow drawing on photo(s).
5. Make sure to Publish when you are finished.
Now you can launch your form in the GoCanvas application to start using this feature. Once photos have been added to the field, simply select the field again if it is a single photo and press the Pencil icon to launch drawing tools. If it is a multi photo field, select the image you wish to draw on after the photos have been selected and then you will be able to launch the drawing tools with the pencil icon. Press the back arrow to return to select the next image or click Done to exist the photo selection screen.