Now that the web UI supports reference data for dispatching, it would be awesome if you could do a "multi-dispatch" or "bulk dispatch" for some times when several dispatches share almost every field in common. Maybe a workflow like:
1) Create Bulk Dispatch button (next to Create Dispatch button)
2) Select App
3) How many dispatches? (give it a number)
4) Specify Shared Dispatch Fields (Identical workflow to the Create Dispatch page, except have a way to specify which of these fields need to be shared among all of these dispatches)
5) Specify Unique Dispatch Fields (select the field(s) that need unique values per dispatch)
6) Get a small list entry area with a spot to add a formula-based uniqueness (like <date>-<job number> or something) - and maybe an option to manually specify uniqueness for a field if a logic based approach isn't possible - maybe allow it to use reference data to pull in the unique values from a specified column
Then the system could spit out that many dispatches with the uniqueness and sameness already taken care of.