Why does every single page on the GoCanvas website need to be named "GoCanvas: Mobile Business Apps and Form on Android, iPad, iPhone"? It makes using browser tabs next to useless. I can understand it being used for the main landing page for the website for SEO reasons, but it shouldn't be the same for every single page, especially after a customer is logged into the site. There are breadcrumbs at the top of most pages, why not title the pages something similar as well?
- On the Apps page, the title should be something like "GoCanvas: Apps".
- On the Submissions page, the title should be something like "GoCanvas: Submissions".
- When inside a folder on the Submissions or Apps page, the title should be something like "GoCanvas: Submissions - FOLDER_NAME" or "GoCanvas: Apps - FOLDER_NAME".
- When on specific app's page, it should be titled "GoCanvas: APP_NAME".
- When in the App Builder, it should be titled "GoCanvas: App Builder - APP_NAME"
- When looking at the submissions for a particular app, it should be titled "GoCanvas: Submissions - APP_NAME" or "GoCanvas: APP_NAME - Submissions".
When looking at this screenshot, you can't tell me that the page titles are of any use:
If your site was a single page website, I could see it being more difficult, but it's not, so you should title each page appropriately.