- Allow me to see all workflows and dispatches for the app and not need to go to each department individually.
- Change access level to allow reporters to view workflow/dispatch
- Show a unique identifier such as submission number on the workflow/dispatch screen
- Create and app by app workflow and dispatch UI similar to submissions
- Add useful data that will help track metrics within workflow such as days open, days at current node, etc.
I'm interested in learning more about the specifics of the fourth item on the list, but all 5 are great suggestions! Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "Create and app by app workflow and dispatch UI similar to submissions?" Do you mean a specific screen or layout within the portal? Any additional details will help me relay this request to our product team, thank you!
Yes, instead of going to the workflow and dispatch screen and seeing workflows and dispatches for all apps, you would come to a screen similar to the submission screen where you see a list of apps, click on the app you want to view the workflows/dispatches for and then are taken to a workflow/dispatch screen for that app that can be more customized to the apps fields because it is specific to that app. Maybe include the app designer a check box to "show this field on workflow/dispatch page" or something to that effect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.