So happy to share that Transform 2018, our second annual user conference, has been announced. You can read all about it over in the GoCanvas blog here: https://www.gocanvas.com/content/blog/post/transform-2018-dont-miss-out-on-the-2nd-annual-gocanvas-user-conference.
- We're going big! Last year we had everyone over to the GoCanvas HQ in Reston (which was awesome but also a tight squeeze). This year we're headed to McLean, not too far from here. What does that mean? More space for activities!
- There's a lot to learn. Hear from the GoCanvas team about what's in store for the platform, how people are doing amazing things with their data, and more. We'll also have some of our customers talking about what's working for them. The full rundown is here: https://www.gocanvas.com/content/transform-2018.
- We're there for you. Our Customer Success & Support and Professional Services Teams will be holding sessions where you can learn more about individual features and ask those questions you've been dying to ask.
- Meet more GoCanvas-ers. Get to know some of the other amazing people using GoCanvas. See what they're doing with the product or just make some new friends and talk about whatever you want :)
- We're giving out awards! We want to celebrate the amazing ways you all are using the product and see all the nifty things you've created. Learn more about the subscriber awards: https://www.gocanvas.com/content/transform-2018/subscriber-awards-program.
I'd love to see you there (and I think for sure we have some award-winners among us). Give me a yell if you're going to be there, it would be great to snap a picture of all of you wonderful Community contributors.