Our goal is to provide a forum for support, advice, best practices, and recommendations for using GoCanvas. We think that some of our best advocates and experts are our users, and we want to encourage the sharing of that knowledge.
To ensure that our Community is a useful, inviting, inclusive environment, we ask that you abide by the following rules:
Be kind and be helpful.
What, exactly, does that mean?
- No shouting, please.
- Provide solutions. We’re here to share experiences and expertise; we want to hear from you. That said, if you don’t know, don’t chime in.
- Provide feedback, both to GoCanvas and to fellow users. We want this to be a great experience for everybody, so help us keep this place helpful and friendly. We can’t do it without you.
- Encourage others, especially new users.
- Vote things up! Everyone loves positive reinforcement, so please, share the love.
- Be respectful, honest, and constructive.
By this we mean please don't give out personal or proprietary information like account info, billing IDs, etc. If you have questions or problems that require mentioning any of these things, or anything else confidential, please contact our Support Team. If an issue arises where we need this information to assist you, we will ask you to connect privately.
Stay on topic.
Post once, in the right place, and respond to the issue at hand. If you don’t know where you belong, do your best and we’ll figure it out. Along with that, don’t use someone else’s post for your own agenda. Creating a post is free, you can have one of your very own.
- Spam, advertising, or soliciting
- Threats or intimidation
- Abusive or inappropriate language, images, or links
- Yelling (including all caps) or aggressive behavior
- Copyright violations
- Personal information sharing (yours or someone else’s)
- Impersonating GoCanvas staff
- Linking to off-topic or irrelevant content
The internet is forever.
Please don’t post anything you wouldn’t want to be seen by others, including co-workers, supervisors, potential employers, friends, family, etc. We will remove posts based on violations, but not because you’re uncomfortable with something you said.
Content is the responsibility of the poster. We do our best to monitor content for inaccuracies, inappropriateness, abuse, and other violations, but cannot vouch for the authenticity or accuracy of content herein unless explicitly confirmed as an official response. Canvas Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for the content posted by users here in the Community or the content on websites linked to from the Community.
We reserve the right to remove any posts that do not conform to our guidelines or to the Canvas Solutions, Inc. Terms of Service. We also reserve the right to remove, either permanently or temporarily, any user who violates these terms.
Content posted in the Community does not constitute endorsement by Canvas Solutions, Inc.