You can integrate all your GoCanvas forms at a company level with Box, Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Drive. An integration is a connection between your GoCanvas account and your account on the other site. When one of the integrations is enabled, a copy of the PDF for all forms will be stored within the service you choose.
Setting Up an Integration for All Forms
To integrate your account with Box, Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Drive, follow the steps below:
Note: you can only integrate with one service at a company level.
1. Go to the Account drop down in the left side navigation. If Departments is enabled, remember to choose All from the Department drop down in order to access your Account Settings.
2. Select the Account Settings.
3. Under Form Settings, find Integration Options and click the Settings button.
4. Click Activate under the site you wish to use.
5. A dialog box will come up for you to authorize the integration. Choose Authorize.
6. This will take you to the site you chose to integrate with. It will have you login to the website if you are not already. After this step, depending on the site you chose, the steps are a bit different.
Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive
1. You will be prompted to Authorize the connection with several unique steps for each service. Then you will be taken back to the GoCanvas website and shown the Integration Wizard.
2. Here you will need to choose a Folder for the PDFs to be stored in. The default path will be /GoCanvas/. This means that the default location for stored forms is a folder called "GoCanvas." Checkboxes to include the name of the form in the folder name or include the date of the submission in the folder name (YYYY_MM_DD) gives you quick options to customize the folder path. You may also create your own custom path by using forward slashes to surround the folder name. i.e. /GoCanvas/All Submissions/.
3. Once you've set these, hit Save. GoCanvas is now integrated with the site you chose.
1. On this page you can select how long you want GoCanvas to authorize the connection of the accounts. The default is one year, which is the longest time available. You can change the length to a day, a week, or 30 days by expanding the dropdown menu.
2. Click Authorize. Then you will be taken back to the GoCanvas website and the dialog box.
3. It will automatically create a new Notebook for you named GoCanvas, you can now choose the name of the Note you want the PDFs to go into, such as the form name that the submissions are coming from.
Once you've set this hit Save. GoCanvas is now integrated with Evernote.
Using an Integration
Once you have an Integration set up, using it is easy! You fill out and submit forms just like usual. Every submission completed by any user in your account will automatically have a PDF copy saved to your Box, Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Drive account.
To learn about other GoCanvas integrations, please visit: