Users can view their Submission PDFs by tapping the Completed button at the bottom of the screen on Android and iOS devices. In addition to viewing a list of all Submission PDFs, users can filter and search to find specific Submissions.
Please note that Mobile Edit & View settings must be enabled by a Company Admin for a user to be able to view Submission PDFs from their mobile device.
Filter Submission PDFs
- You can limit the Submissions that show on the Completed screen by clicking on the Filter icon in the top navigation.
- On the Filter screen, adjust the date range and then toggle forms on or off depending on your viewing preferences. Then click Apply in the upper right corner.
- Click on the submission you'd like to view. Note: if you have configured submission viewing correctly, submissions will display with black text. If you are seeing submissions with a gray text that are not clickable, revisit your Edit & View settings on the website.
- Click the View button.
Searching Submission PDFs
- You can search for specific data input across Submissions using the Search box at the top of the Completed screen. Note: the search results will also be based on the Filter settings, so make sure it is set as desired.
- Submission PDFs that contain the search criteria will appear in a list, with a preview of which field the criteria appears in. For example, we have searched for the word, 'function', which appears in submissions across two forms: