GoCanvas Admins have the ability to remove users and keep the seat open for another user to fill or completely remove the seat, down to three seats minimum.
To Deactivate a User:
1. Navigate to the Account>Users page
2. Find the user that you would like to deactivate and click on the Deactivate icon at the end of the row (it looks like a person with an X over the bottom right corner):
3. A pop-up will ask if you would like to keep the seat (to fill with another user) or remove the seat:
4. Keeping the seat will remove the user, leaving the seat available for other users:
Removing the seat will clear it from the list of available users and seats:
5. You can also remove an open seat by clicking the Remove Seat icon at the end of the row:
Please note that there is a three seat minimum for all GoCanvas accounts. If you wish to cancel your entire account, please submit a ticket to our support team.