Please note: This article is for users who have been migrated to our new billing system only. For information about how to manage users in our old billing system, please refer to this article.
1. Navigate to the Account>Users & Seats page
2. Find the user that you would like to deactivate and click on the Deactivate icon at the end of the row (it looks like a person with an X over the bottom right corner):
3. A pop-up will ask if you would like to keep the seat (to fill with another user) or remove the seat:
4. Keeping the seat will remove the user, leaving the seat available for other users:
Removing the seat will clear it from the list of available Users & Seats:
5. You can also remove an Open Seat by clicking the Remove Seat icon at the end of the row: