GoCanvas Admins have the ability to remove users and keep the seat open for another user to fill or completely remove the seat, down to three seats minimum.
To Deactivate a User:
1. Navigate to the Account>Users page
2. Find the user that you would like to deactivate and click on the Deactivate icon at the end of the row (it looks like a person with an X over the bottom right corner):
3. A pop-up will ask if you would like to keep the seat (to fill with another user) or remove the seat:
4. Keeping the seat will remove the user, leaving the seat available for other users:
Removing the seat will clear it from the list of available users and seats:
5. You can also remove an open seat by clicking the Remove Seat icon at the end of the row:
Please note that there is a three seat minimum for all GoCanvas accounts. If you wish to cancel your entire account, please submit a ticket to our support team.
The directions to remove a user, do not match the website.
Hi Jon Lardy, which step are you not seeing on your account? It may be a little different if you're on a team license or went through one of our partners (like Sprint or Verizon), but I'd love to make sure we have our bases covered here.
This worked great. It would be nice if there was a way to bulk delete a number of seats. I needed to drop 40 seats, and this took a little while.
None of these instructions match the available options on the site. Why is it difficult to remove users, all i get is disable or enable, nothing to be removed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.