GoCanvas gives you the ability to export your submitted data as a Comma Separated Values (CSV) or Extensible Markup Language (XML) file from within your account. Data can be exported on a form-by-form basis.
Once downloaded, your data can be opened in programs like Microsoft Excel, allowing you to view and manipulate the data that you've collected. Note: You can only export Submissions for one version of your form at a time. XML exports are limited to 25 Submissions per download.
Windows users can download data directly into Excel using our Business Insights tool. You can also schedule your data to be exported on a regular basis.
To export Submissions from the GoCanvas website:
- Log into your account and click on the Submissions page.
- Find the form you would like to see Submissions for and click on the export icon at the end of the row.
- Set the time frame of the Submissions you'd like to download using the start and end date pickers.
- When you select your start date and time, additional options will appear. In the drop down, you will see the versions of the form that were used during that time period as well as how many Submissions were completed for each version. Select the version you want to export. You can only export Submissions for one version of the form at a time. XML exports can only contain 25 Submissions at a time.
- Choose which format (CSV or XML) you would like to download and whether you'd like to include the Device ID in the file.
- Click Export to start your download.