As you make your way through building, designing, and launching your forms, you're bound to run into questions or need some advice. And we're here to help — in a bunch of different ways.
Learn about GoCanvas directly from the GoCanvas team. If you’re just getting started, this is a great place to learn about our features, understand how to build and design forms, and find documentation about how things work. If you need a straightforward explanation of how to do something or how things work, this is where you want to be.
Here are some examples of Help Center topics:
- How to Loop or Repeat a Screen
- What is Submission Status?
- Can I bulk add GoCanvas users?
The GoCanvas Community is where tips, tricks, best practices, and advice live. You’ll be able to get real-world solutions from other users, submit feature requests, and keep up-to-date with the latest releases. When you’re having a problem or are trying something new, chances are someone can point you toward a solution. Think of it as a sounding board for your specific questions and issues.
Here are some examples of Community posts:
- Can you tell me why a saved incomplete submission won’t sync to my other devices?
- Need some feedback to incorporate signature fields using reference data
- Feature request: PDF fields turn color when a specific selection is made
Submitting a ticket has never been easier. Navigate to the Help Center to find the “Submit a Ticket” button in the upper right-hand corner. We’ll collect all the information we need to get you the answers you need faster than ever.
Here are some examples of ticket subjects:
- Submissions are failing to upload into Box
- Issue with deleting from a pre-populated table
- Data not recovered when form was uninstalled