With the launch of the GoCanvas Mobile Builder, there are now two distinct ways to create and manage your forms, so you may be wondering about the differences between the Mobile Builder and our Advanced Form Builder.
The Mobile Builder was designed to be a mobile-only experience, but there may be instances where someone currently using this builder may want to change to using the Advanced Form Builder.
Mobile Builder specifications:
- Only available on your phone or tablet
- Simultaneous PDF creation - no separate designer
- Does not have: mirror field, Reference Data, conditions
- Does have: Separate email and phone fields
- Limited field customization
- Start with pre-configured templates (for estimates, invoices, inspections, work orders, and waivers)
Advanced Builder specifications:
- Not recommended on mobile (including tablets)
- Includes additional field specifications, like visibility options
- Separate PDF formatting (Standard, Designer, Custom) allows for more personalization
- Does have: Reference Data, conditions, mirror field
- Start with a form from the Application Store