GoCanvas gives you the ability to download your Workflow data so you can review and manipulate it in a program like Excel. You can see which ones are not completed, how long they took to complete and more. When you export Workflows you will also get the Submission data (If there is any yet) associated with the Workflow.
Follow these steps to export your Workflows:
- Navigate to your Workflow and Dispatch page. If you do not have an account with access to Workflow, you will just see Dispatch.
- In the bottom right is a box that says "Export Workflows & Dispatches." Click the Export button in that box.
- Select Workflows in the drop down.
- Form name - You can export data for all forms or for a single form.
- Select the Form Version - You'll only need to select the form version if you are including Submission data. Like our Submission export, you can only export Submission data by version.
When your file has finished downloading, you can view the data in a program like Excel or import into your own system.