After you've finished adding data to your form, you need to Submit it. You'll land on a final screen that's the same on every form on your device and be given some options.
- Depending on your email options configuration, you'll be able to send your completed Submission via email.
- You can view what has been entered in the form before submitting. This provides a simple list of the inputs, not the PDF version that will be generated when you fully submit.
- The ability to send yourself a copy of the Submission email is again a setting in your email options. If it is enabled for your account, you can toggle this to on to receive the email.
- In most instances, you will want to sync after you tap Submit. However, if you know you are out of internet range, you may want to toggle this to off so you can continue with your next task. However, at some point you will need to sync to the GoCanvas servers.
- Toggling this to on will immediately display the PDF, assuming you are able to sync. If you do not see this option, check your mobile edit and view settings.
Most of the time, you'll be taken back to the list of your forms once you've completed a Submission. The only exception to this is if you have Restart Form After Completion toggled to on in your Application Settings.
So how do you then send the form to your clients mobile device or email, to fill out and send back to you?
Do they need to have your device in front of them?
Welcome to the Community! In order to complete Submissions, a client must have an account as a user in GoCanvas. Once they have been added as a user, you can assign Apps to them from the website.
Users can complete submissions from their mobile device or from their computer, using the Desktop Client.
For more details on completing submissions, I would advise checking out our Help Center topics on Getting Started, specifically the page related to completing submissions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.