After you've finished adding data to your App, you need to Submit it. You'll land on a final screen that's the same on every App on your device and be given some options.
- Depending on your email options configuration, you'll be able to send your completed Submission via email.
- You can view what has been entered in the App before submitting. This provides a simple list of the inputs, not the PDF version that will be generated when you fully submit.
- The ability to send yourself a copy of the Submission email is again a setting in your email options. If it is enabled for your account, you can toggle this to on to receive the email.
- In most instances, you will want to sync after you tap Submit. However, if you know you are out of internet range, you may want to toggle this to off so you can continue with your next task. However, at some point you will need to sync to the GoCanvas servers.
- Toggling this to on will immediately display the PDF, assuming you are able to sync.
Most of the time, you'll be taken back to the list of your Apps once you've completed a Submission. The only exception to this is if you have Restart App After Completion toggled to on in your App Settings.