If you allow users to edit submissions, you may need to to know how a submission has changed, who changed it, and what the change was. You can do this whether the submission was edited on the website or on a mobile device, all in the same place.
How to View Submission Revisions
1. Navigate to either the Submission tab in the Left Navigation or the Submitted tab in Work Hub.
2. Click the hyperlink for the form Name.
3. Click on the Submission Date.
The number of revisions the submission has will be in the bright blue square in the right corner of the screen. Click on that area to view details.
Included in Submission Revisions:
- Revision #, starting with 0 or the original submission,
- What the Change was,
- The Date the change occured,
- The Author of the change.