GoCanvas is available on many devices including your Windows desktop. If you've downloaded the desktop client and it keeps crashing, it is possibly because some of the settings on your machine.
Here are a few steps to troubleshoot:
- Right click on the Desktop icon for GoCanvas and select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Under Privilege Level click the check box for Run this program as an Administrator.
- Click Apply and OK.
Another way to fix this is:
- On your C:\ drive navigate to Program Files, open the GoCanvas folder and locate the Canvas.exe file.
- Right click on the .exe file and Run as Administrator.