A Submission is a completed entry of the App. We have now added the ability for GoCanvas users to view and edit completed Submissions on Android and iOS devices.
Enabling mobile Submission viewing and editing
First you have to enable the ability for your users to view or edit a Submission on a mobile device.
Note: To do this you must also enable Submission editing.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Click the App you want to allow Submission editing for.
- Scroll down to Features.
- Click Edit & View.
- Select who can have access to the editing of a completed submission and click save.
Viewing and editing Submissions
You can also view your Submissions from your mobile device. To do that follow these steps:
- Open the GoCanvas mobile app and login to your account.
- Tap the Completed button at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the Submission you would like to view or edit. Click the Submission to reveal your options.
Note: You will only be able to edit Submissions made to the current version of the App if mobile editing is enabled. You will only be able to view Submissions that have mobile viewing enabled.
- View - View will allow you to preview the Submission's PDF.
- Edit - Edit will allow you to edit the Submission.
- Copy - Copy will create a new (duplicate) Submission with the data entered from the selected submission.