A Submission is a completed entry of the App. We have now added the ability for GoCanvas users to view and edit completed Submissions on Android and iOS devices.
Enabling mobile Submission viewing and editing
First you have to enable the ability for your users to view or edit a Submission on a mobile device.
Note: To do this you must also enable Submission editing.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Click the App you want to allow Submission editing for.
- Scroll down to Features.
- Click Edit & View.
- Select who can have access to the editing of a completed submission and click save.
Note: On the Start-Up plan, you can not change this setting. It is defaulted to view on new Apps.
Viewing and editing Submissions
You can also view your Submissions from your mobile device. To do that follow these steps:
- Open the GoCanvas mobile app and login to your account.
- Tap the History button at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the Submission you would like to view or edit. Swipe the Submission to the left to reveal your options.
Note: You will only be able to edit Submissions made to the current version of the App if mobile editing is enabled. You will only be able to view Submissions that have mobile viewing enabled.
- View - View will allow you to preview the Submission's PDF.
- Edit - Edit will allow you to edit the Submission.
- New - New will create a new (duplicate) Submission with the data entered from the selected submission.
You can now filter your Submission list to view Submissions by app and by date range. Please note, this is only available on GoCanvas version 18.104.22.168 or higher.
- Click the Filter icon in the top right corner.
- Select the date range to filter by. If you would like to filter by specific apps, select the Show history for which apps? button.
- When you are finished, click Apply.