A Submission is a completed entry of a form. We have now added the ability for GoCanvas users to view and edit completed submissions on Android and iOS devices.
Enabling Mobile Submission Viewing and Editing
First you have to enable the ability for your users to view or edit a submission on a mobile device.
- Go to the Forms tab.
- Click the form you want to allow submission editing for.
- Scroll down to Edit & View and click Settings.
- Under Mobile Use, check the boxes for Allowed to edit and/or Allowed to view PDF to give access to all users to view and/or edit their submissions on mobile.
Viewing and Editing Submissions
You can also view your submissions from your mobile device. To do that follow these steps:
- Open the GoCanvas mobile application and login to your account.
- Tap the Completed button at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the submission you would like to view or edit. Click the submission to reveal your options.
- View - View will allow you to preview the submission's PDF.
- Edit - Edit will allow you to edit the submission.
- Copy - Copy will create a new (duplicate) submission with the data entered from the selected submission.
You can also Filter and Search completed submissions on your mobile device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.