GoCanvas lets you publish forms with Reference Data from outside sources. You can use this feature to upload lists of customers, products, pricing, accounting codes, or other data that is specific to your business. You can specify Reference Data for specific users.
To get your users up and running with their own Reference Data, follow these steps:
- Add a column in your .CSV file for email addresses. This will map the data to the correct user.
- Upload your Reference Data. To learn how, go to our how-to here.
- In the Form Builder, add a field for email.
- Under More you will see System Default, click and select Username and then map the field to your Reference Data file.
- Publish the form to your users. Now, whenever the designated users you set up in the Reference Data log in to the form, they will only see the data that is relevant to them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.