You can decide how to send and receive GoCanvas notifications on both an individual device basis as well as on an account level.
Default Notification Settings
By default notifications are enabled when:
- Reference Data updates/changes,
- A new version of a form is published to a user,
- A new form is assigned/published to a user,
- A Dispatch is assigned to a user,
- A Dispatch is unassigned.
On iOS (Apple) Devices
Notifications can be enabled, disabled or modified in the Settings.
Click on GoCanvas in the list. You'll see this screen:
On Android devices
Navigate to your Settings page and select Apps & notifications.
Then select App Info.
Click on GoCanvas in the list and then select App Notifications. You'll see this screen:
Changing Account Notification Settings
To disable one or all of the above options:
- Navigate to Account>Account Settings.
- Under General Settings locate Notifications and click the Settings button.
- Make your selections.
Will Go Canvas add Badge alerts to IOS, so when a workflow is assigned to you. You get a push notification and a badge letting you know how many you have assigned.
Hi Kristi! This is a great feature request! Could you add it to our feature request area in the Community so that others can upvote it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.