Yes! You can configure your settings to be emailed your submitted data on a regular basis.
Simply follow the steps below to set it up and you will start receiving your data via email:
- Navigate to your Submissions page.
- Click the Export icon to the right of the form you wish to use.
- Click the Schedule Options button in the left corner.
- You will now see options for when to send the email, the start date for sending the email and the range that you wish to be emailed.
- Once you make your selections click Schedule. You will receive a zipped CSV copy of the submission data for that aon the scheduled start date.
I see the minimum is daily, is there an option to receive a CSV after each submission instead of a PDF? or once a day a refreshable CSV?
I didn't receive any answer on my previous question (3 months ago) I guess the answer is no..
Two more questions,
1. who can schedule submission exports? I tried doing on another user but there isn't even that option.
2. is there a way I can schedule for more than 1 email recipient?
I apologize for not seeing your first comment. Within GoCanvas, you can't schedule a CSV instead of a Submission (though I believe our Professional Services team might be able to do that for you). You can schedule the daily one though, as you've seen, or you might want to take a look at our Business Insights tool where you can pull things directly into a sheet.
I believe only Admins and Reporters can schedule exports (as they're the only ones who can view everyone's Submissions).
You can only schedule the export to 1 email recipient. You may want to explore integrating with Zapier to get your data into a google sheet, which then you could control access to. Or, again, Business Insights, which anyone who has it could download the data locally.
Thanks for your patience! I'd recommend posting some of this in the Community - people may have some interesting work arounds for these needs.
How do you stop scheduled downloads?
Great question! To stop the export, switch your When to Run to Never:
Please sign in to leave a comment.