GoCanvas is a work process solution that connects your field team to the office, giving you full visibility to manage all your fieldwork from one central location. Ultimately, saving you money, keeping your team connected, and reducing risks with real-time business insights Watch this video for an overview:
With our powerful Form Builder you can build and edit anytime your own GoCanvas mobile forms to replace your paper forms (Work Orders, Invoices, Inspections, Time Sheets, etc.).
If you need to share the data via a PDF document, you can also use our PDF Designer to create an engaging document that reflects your brand and your company with your logo, colors, and design.
Once you have customized your GoCanvas form you can assign it to employees at your company to fill out anywhere via their smartphones and tablets.
Data can be shared immediately with your customers, colleagues, partners or all of the above!
- GoCanvas Work Hub- All data is stored and searchable via your portal to those you grant permission to.
- PDF - Each GoCanvas form that is filled out can be sent to someone else via email as a PDF.
Please note: the size limit for emailing a PDF Submission is 25 MB.
- CSV - All data collected can be exported in a CSV file so it can be analyzed.
- Webservices - Connect your own systems to GoCanvas and automatically put the data where you need it.
- Integrations - We have integrations with Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and Evernote that allow you to put the data into those cloud-based services.
Electronic data can be analyzed with tools like Excel (Ask about our Business Insights product for Excel), Tableau, Domo, Birst and many others. GoCanvas will serve up the data in a format that allows you to learn more about your business than ever before.