NOTE: This article refers to the GoCanvas PDF Designer. If you are looking to customize the Standard PDF, please click here.
With the GoCanvas PDF Designer you can customize how your logo appears on the PDF output as well as add other static images.
Adding Images in the PDF Designer
1. Click the Edit PDF button in line with the form you wish to edit.
2. Go to the Section or Column that you wish to add the image to or hover your pointer over a blank area in the designer to reveal Click to add Section. Click anywhere in the outlined area to add a new section.
3. Open the Elements tab in the left panel.
4. Drag the Image icon from the elements tab to the corresponding section or column in your design.
5. Once the image is added, the Element Settings tab will automatically load giving you the option to choose an image file from your computer or add an Image URL. An image can also be interactive by adding a Web Link that is "clickable" for those viewing the digital PDF.
Note: In order to use Image URL, the URL must point to a supported image format. Please try to use a URL with .gif, .bmp, .jpg, .png, .jpeg file.
6. If you would like to edit the vertical spacing between other the image and closest items or if you would like to add a border, deselect the Use Global Settings option.
Note: By default, images will fill the entire section or column. Learn more about resizing images.
Please sign in to leave a comment.