With GoCanvas, you can specify the email options for each App. The email options determine if a Submission's PDF is automatically created when the submission is uploaded and to which email addresses the PDF is sent.
To change your email options follow these steps:
- Login and go to the Apps page.
- Click on the name of the App.
- Select Email Options.
Admins can choose what users can specify about the auto-generated PDF of a Submission. The options are:
- No submitter email options: the user has no control over where the Submission PDF is sent.
- Submitter has the option to send a copy to themselves: the user will be prompted if they wish to receive a copy of the Submission PDF sent to their own email.
- Submitter has the option to send a copy to other email addresses: user will be prompted to specify a list of email addresses that will receive the Submission PDF.
In addition, you can specify a list of email addresses (separated by a comma) that will always receive a copy of the Submission PDF regardless of the email option specified.
You can also include data from the Submission in the GoCanvas generated email. To learn more about this, please see can submitted data be included in the auto-generated emails.