The status of a form is used to let Company Admins and Company Designers of an account know what stage of development a particular App is currently in.
The current status of a form will be found under your Forms page on the GoCanvas website.
What the different Form statuses mean
- New - The form has been created but has not yet been published to any users.
- Published - The form and its changes have been successfully uploaded and assigned to at least one user.
- Pending - The form was previously published, but a new version is current being created and has yet to be published.
- Testing - The form is currently in Testing Mode, available to Company Admins and Company Designers.
- Archived - The form is currently retired. It is no longer available to users on their mobile device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.