The status of an App is used to let Company Admins and Company Designers of an account know what stage of development a particular App is currently in.
The current status of an App will be found under your Apps section on the GoCanvas website.
What the different App statuses mean
- New - The App has been created but has not yet been published to any users.
- Published - The App and its changes have been successfully uploaded and assigned to at least one user.
- Pending - The App was previously published, but a new version is current being created and has yet to be published.
- Testing - The App is currently in Testing Mode, available to Company Admins and Company Designers.
- Retired - The App is currently retired. It is no longer available to users on their mobile device.