After creating your form in the Form Builder you may want to see how the PDF looks. There are two ways to preview your PDF.
Preview from the Forms Page
To view a blank copy of your PDF follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your Forms page and click name of the form you wish to preview.
- Under Quick Links, click PDF Preview.
Preview from the PDF Designer
To view a copy of your PDF follow the steps below:
- Go to your Forms page in the GoCanvas portal.
- Find the form on your account with the PDF output to be designed or updated. In-line with the form name, click Edit.
- Toggle to the PDF Designer at the top of the Form Builder.
- From the PDF Designer, click Preview in the upper right corner
In both cases, there are the options to download or print a copy of the PDF preview, located in the upper right corner of the preview screen: