You can now integrate your Apps with Salesforce. An integration is a connection between your App and your Salesforce account. When you integrate your Apps with Salesforce, the Submission PDF will be attached to the appropriate lead or contact in Salesforce.
Setting Up Integration
To integrate your app with Salesforce, follow the steps below:
- Go to Apps in the left side navigation or using the top toolbar.
- Select the App you want to use for integration.
- Under Settings, find Integration Options and click the Settings button.
- Click Integrate in the Salesforce box.
- A dialog box will come up for you to authorize the integration. Choose Authorize.
- This will take you to Salesforce. It will have you login to Salesforce if you are not already.
- Choose Allow. Then you will be taken back to the GoCanvas website and shown the Integration Wizard.
- Here you will need to select which fields in the app contain your customer's information. Here is what belongs in each of the drop down boxes:
Screen: The screen that the customer information is on.
First name field: The field with the first name of the customer.
Last name field: The field with the last name of the customer.
Account name field: The field with the account name of the customer.
- Once you've set these, click Save. GoCanvas is now integrated with Salesforce.
All set! You may also want to check out our collection of customizable Salesforce Automation mobile forms and apps for inspiration on forms and processes you can automate with GoCanvas.