Publishing a GoCanvas form is a very important step in the form building and editing process. Until a form is published a user will not be able fill out the form on their mobile device. It is important to realize that every time you make a change to a form, those changes will have to be published before the change will be seen in the form on the mobile application.
Publishing a Form
1. Navigate to the Forms page.
2. Scroll to the form you'd like to publish, then click the ellipsis button and select Publish.
Note: The Publish link will only appear if the form is in the Pending or New status.
3. Publish Options screen you to select which user groups and users you wish to give access to the form.
1. Open Form Settings via the gear button or the hyperlinked name of the form.
2. Click on Publish Form under the Edit Form button.
Or, you can click Publish to device in the Advanced Form Builder or Save and Publish in Builder BETA, both options can be found in the upper right corner of their respective builders.
Advanced Form Builder:
And don't forget to assign the form to your users so they can start filling out submissions on their device!