GoCanvas allows you to integrate with PayPal, which means you can immediately and easily collect payment using your App.
The PayPal integration is on an App-by-App basis, meaning you'll need to configure it for each App that you'd like to configure to collect payment.
To set up a PayPal integration, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Apps page and click on the name of the App you'd like to configure.
- Scroll to the Options area and click Payment Options.
- Click the Integrate button.
- On the overlay, click the Authorize button.
- A pop-up will appear. Either Create PayPal account if you don't already have one, or click the Log in with your PayPal account link.
- When you're logged in (either with your existing account or your new account), click Continue.
- Click Log in one more time. This will close the pop-up and return you to the overlay.
Once you've integrated with PayPal, you can disconnect or manage your connection from this page.
Note: After you've connected your App to PayPal, you'll need to add a Payment field to your App.