NOTE: This article refers to the Standard PDF. If you are looking to customize your PDF using the PDF Designer, please click here.
GoCanvas allows you to do some customization to the Standard PDF that is generated when you email your App or download it from the Submissions area on our website. You can upload your logo, customize the header, and change the font size of the PDF. To learn more about that, visit our other Help topic. One of the customizations you can do to the header is change the date format.
Submissions for a specific App:
- On the Apps screen click the directly on the name of your App.
- On the next screen, scroll down to the Options section and select PDF Options.
- Click edit next to PDF Date Format.
- Select your desired format and click Save.
Submissions across all Apps:
- Navigate to Account>Account Settings under home.
- Under Account Time and Date Settings, find Account Date Format and click the Settings button.
- You will now be able to select from 3 different date formats: DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYY and YYYY/MM/DD.
- Once you have selected the appropriate format click Save.
Please note that the Account Date Format customize the date format for all configurable dates across the account. This includes Submission Numbering. You can read more about the Account Date Format here.