GoCanvas was built to be easy for users to access their data. There are two ways to go about getting your data out of GoCanvas: in CSV form or through our Webservices API.
Export your data as a CSV format
To manually integrate, it's easiest with CSV files. To download a CSV file, follow these steps:
- Go to your Submission tab using either the left-hand navigation or the dropdown in the top navigation.
- Next to the app you want to export data from, click the Export icon.
- Select the date range of the data you want to export.
- Click Export to download a CSV containing your data.
Use GoCanvas Webservices
If you need to export data from the GoCanvas website and import it into another system using an automated method, please use the GoCanvas Webservices API. The following materials will help you get started:
- GoCanvas Webservices API Specification PDF
- Sample Java application and source code using the GoCanvas Webservices API
- Sample .NET application and source code using the GoCanvas Webservices API