After switching from the GoCanvas free trial to a paid plan, you will begin to receive invoices or statements. Let's break down how to read your invoice or statement.
Some items to note:
- You will receive an invoice if you pay for GoCanvas by check or bank transfer.
- You will receive a statement if you pay for GoCanvas by credit card.
- GoCanvas issues one invoice or statement per billing cycle. You can find your billing cycle on your Account page.
In this example, the billing cycle runs from August 22-September 21. In the invoice or statement, you will only see charges that accrued during this period.
- Your GoCanvas service auto-renews.
- You can update your billing information, including payment methods, at any time by navigating to Account>Billing and clicking the blue Edit button in the right side of each section.
This section will show you your company's billing information, account details, and GoCanvas bank information if invoiced.
This is your company's billing contact and address. You can change this information at any time by logging in to your account and heading to the Account page. From there, click Billing.
Invoice Details or Statement Details
Here you will find your GoCanvas account number, invoice or statement date, and invoice or statement number. If you are receiving an invoice, you will also see your net terms and due date.
You only need to review this section if receiving an invoice. Here you will find the GoCanvas Mailing Address for check payments and bank information for bank wire payment.
Account Activity Summary
Here you will find all activity that occurred on the account during your billing cycle. The activity is formatted in the following way:
- Last Name, First Name (Account Number, License Terms) - Subscription Type
One of the most important items to note here is the license terms. This is the period of service that is covered when paying the invoice or statement. Let's say the billing cycle is August 30-September 29. The first date you see in the License Terms is the renewal date. Any licenses that renew during August 30-September 29 will appear on your statement.