The GoCanvas Form Builder is used to create the forms your users will fill out and submit from their devices. In the Form Builder you can add a field that will allow your users to submit a drawing and set a background image for the drawing fields in the Form Builder.
Uploading the image
Before you can set the background image you have to upload it to your account. To do this, follow the followings steps:
- Go to Reference Data & Images.
- In the Reference Images area, click the Add Image button.
- Choose Add Image.
- Enter the name of the image.
- Click Choose file and select the image to upload.
- Hit Save.
Setting the image
Now that your image is uploaded the next step is to set the background in the Form Builder.
- Go to Forms and either click Create New or choose and existing one to edit.
- Drag and drop a Drawing field from the palette onto the screen.
- Add a label to the field and then click the gear icon to open the Field Settings if not already open.
- Expand the More tab.
- Set the Reference Image property with the image you uploaded.
- Don't forget to Save or Publish to device when you are finished.
Now when your users open the drawing field on their mobile device, the image you chose will appear as the background.