Some forms require reference images to better convey information about the data that is being collected. Reference images may also require annotations specific to the job or the data that is being collected. Adding a reference image to the background of a drawing field allows for users to more accurately and thoroughly convey information back to the office.
Uploading the Image
Before you can set the background image you have to upload it to your account. To do this, follow the followings steps:
1. Go to Reference Data & Images page.
2. In the Reference Images area, click the Add Image button.
3. Enter the name of the image.
4. Click Choose file and select the image to upload.
5. Click Upload.
Setting the Image
Now that your image is uploaded the next step is to set the background in the Advanced Form Builder.
1. Create a new form or edit an existing form on the Forms page.
2. Add a Drawing field to the form and select the field to open field settings in the left panel. Or select an existing drawing field.
3. Expand the More dropdown.
4. Set the Reference Image dropdown with the image you uploaded.
6. Save and Publish to device when you are finished.
Now when your users open the drawing field on their mobile device, the image you chose will appear as the background.