Using GoCanvas you can submit images in your forms. You can either submit an image from your phone's photo gallery or submit a photo you take from inside the form.
Configuring image source
To specify which image sources you want available to your users, you need to set an advanced property for the Image Capture Field. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Forms tab.
- Open the Form Builder for the form you would like to add the feature to by clicking the Edit button.
- Edit or add a new Photo field from the Fields menu by clicking on it.
- Once added to the form, click on the field and access the Field Settings.
- Click on More and look for the Image Source dropdown.
- Choose which setting you would like. Any is the default and will allow the user to use both their camera and their device's photo gallery.
- Make sure to Publish to device to make the changes official!
Now when your user adds a photo their device will either go directly to their camera or directly to their photo gallery depending on which setting you chose. If you chose Any then the form will ask the user which they would like to use.