With GoCanvas you can capture images from your mobile device that will be placed directly in your completed reports. You also have the ability to draw on those images prior to submitting.
Note: The following instructions are for the Advanced Form Builder. Instructions for Builder BETA are detailed in this article.
Enabling Drawing on an Image
To enable this setting on a Photo Field:
1. Edit an existing form or start a new form in the Advanced Form Builder.
2. Add a new photo field or click on an existing one to edit.
3. The setting will be in the left settings panel under the Required checkbox.
4. Check the box for Allow drawing on photo(s).
5. Make sure to Publish to device when you are finished.
Now you can launch your form in the GoCanvas application to start using this feature. Once photos have been added to the field, simply select the field again if it is a single photo and press the Pencil icon to launch drawing tools. If it is a multi photo field, select the image you wish to draw on after the photos have been selected and then you will be able to launch the drawing tools with the pencil icon. Press the back arrow to return to select the next image or click Done to exist the photo selection screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.