With GoCanvas you can capture images from your mobile device that will be placed directly in your completed reports. You also have the ability to draw on those images prior to submitting.
Enabling drawing on an image
First you need to set up an Image Capture Field:
- Go to your Forms page.
- Open the Form Builder for the form you would like to add the feature to by clicking the Edit button.
- Add a new Photo field or click on an existing one to edit.
- If not already open, click the gear icon to view the Field Settings.
- Check the box for Draw on Photo.
- Make sure to Publish to device when you are finished.
Now when after user uploads an image they can choose Draw from the Image Menu by clicking to view the captured image.
Drawing on a Photo in the Mobile Application
Add a photo to your photo field as usual. After you've captured the image, click on the "Photo Captured" link to reveal the uploaded image.
Use the menu to change the pen color, erase your drawing, or clear it completely.