In the process of filling out a form, a user may need quick access to a website or online reference. Below are the steps for adding and configuring a Link field.
Add a Link Field
Add a Link field to your form. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Form Builder for a new or existing form.
- Click or drag and drop a Link field from the field palette into your form.
- Set the Default URL to the site you want the mobile user to be able to launch.
- Select the Style, either Button or Link, for how the field will appear in the form.
- Edit the Button Label to display text other than the default "Tap here..."
- Publish your form to see the field in action.
Advanced Form Builder:
Styles on Mobile
This is what the Button style looks like on mobile:
This is what the Link style looks like on mobile: