A screen has different settings or properties that can be configured, which can change how the user is allowed to interact with the screen on their device. You can find the screen settings by clicking on your screen in the App Outline. Click the gear icon to view the screen's settings. Below are the different settings that are currently available:
Style - This setting is used to determine whether you would like the field labels to appear above the input or to the left.
PDF Visible - This setting is used to determine when a screen can be seen on the PDF of a returned Submission. Below are the options available and their meanings:
- Always - this field will always be displayed on the PDF.
- Never - this field will never be displayed on the PDF.
- If value present (value is not blank) - this field will be displayed on the PDF if the user entered a value for it.
- If value changed (value is not default) - this field will be displayed on the PDF if the user changed it from the default value.
- If value present and value changed - this field will be displayed in the PDF if the user changed it and it is not blank.
- Web-Specified Emails Only - The field will only show up on the PDF sent to addresses specified on the website in the Email Options area. Here is a help topic on how to specify email addresses that your PDFs will always be sent to each time someone fills one out.
Web Visible - This setting is used to determine when a screen can be seen on the web view of a returned Submission. Web visible contains the same options as PDF Visible except Web-Specified Emails Only.
Loop This Screen - This setting used to allow your mobile users to repeat a screen as many times as needed.
- Allow Duplicate Entries - If a screen is looped, you can use this setting to allow looped screens to have more than one identical item in the list.
- Display Field - This setting is used on looped screens to rename a list item. For example, your key field may be Manufacturer but you would like the Item itself to be the display field. Use the Display Field setting to configure this.
Show Screen Name - This setting is used to determine whether the screen name will be displayed on a returned Submission.
Page Break After - This setting is used to start a new page on the GoCanvas Standard PDF report.