With GoCanvas you can use Calculation fields to create functions involving time such as determining the total time on a project. Learn more about Calculation and Summary fields.
Using Time fields in calculations
To create a Total Time calculation, follow these steps:
1. Launch the GoCanvas App Builder.
2. Drag a Time field from the field palette into your app and label it "Start Time." By default the style on Time fields is 24 hours. You can change the format to AM/PM by clicking on the Style drop down from the Field Settings.
3. Add another Time field to your app and label it "End Time."
4. Drag a Calculation field onto your screen. Select Create Calculation, then set the function to subtract Start Time from End Time.
There are several styles that you can use on calculations in regards to time - Number (default), HH:MM, HH:MM:SS, or MM:SS. Choose any of the listed styles under Format for how you would like to see the calculation formatted.
5. Save your app or Publish to device to see it in action.
Example of Calculation styles for time